Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jim Schweiter
Beth Farrell and Jim Schweiter from McKenna Long and Aldridge LLP discuss how agencies and contractors will be affected by procurement.
February 26, 2013
Beth Farrell and Jim Schweiter from McKenna Long and Aldridge LLP will discuss the impact of sequestration.
August 14, 2012(Encore presentation September 4, 2012)
Host Roger Waldron and Jim Schweiter, partner at McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP will talk about legislation affecting the contracting community.
March 13, 2012
Tags: acquisition , contracting , procurement , McKenna Long & Aldridge , comprehensive contingency contracting reform act of 2012 , Claire McCaskill , Jim Webb , Wartime Contracting Commission , contractor accountability , contingency contracting , Off the Shelf , Roger Waldron , Coalition for Government Procurement
Elizabeth Ferrell and Jim Schweiter of McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP discuss the potential ramifications of a government shutdown for federal agencies and contractors.
March 15, 2011 (Encore presentation April 5, 2011)
The Senate Armed Services Committee likely will not consider the House version of the bill to improve how the Defense Department conducts acquisition.
The upper chamber will review IMPROVE Act provisions through the Defense Authorization bill. The Senate also is considering other acquisition bills focusing on the workforce.
Tags: contracting , Peter Levine , Molly Wilkinson , Susan Collins , Joseph Lieberman , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , Senate Armed Services Committee , DoD , Coalition for Government Procurement , McKenna, Long and Aldridge , IMPROVE Act , Acquisition reform , acquisition workforce , Federal Acquisition Institute , cybersecurity