Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jim Riggleman
After the Nationals lost to the Milwaukee Brewers 6-4 on Wednesday to complete a 1-7 road trip, right-fielder Jayson Werth said after the game changes needed to be made.
There is an old saying in baseball that goes like this: You are going to win 60, you are going to lose 60 and it's what you do with the other 40 that counts.
We had heard, and for the most part witnessed, throughout the spring enough to make you think the Nationals would be a better defensive club this season. But after watching Sunday's 11-2 loss to the Atlanta Braves Sunday afternoon, you came away hoping it was a one-day mirage.
Justin Verlander threw six scoreless innings to help lead the Tigers to a 6-1 win over the Nationals, sending Washington to its seventh straight Grapefruit League loss.
Tags: Washington Nationals , Ryan Zimmerman , Tom Gorzelanny , Craig Heist , Justin Verlander , Mike Rizzo , Chad Gaudin , Wilson Ramos , Alex Cora , Livan Hernandez , Matt Stairs , Roger Bernadina , Brian Bixler
The Washington Nationals managed just two hits Sunday afternoon and fell to the Atlanta Braves 5-0 in front of 6,250 fans at Space Coast Stadium.
Tags: Craig Heist , Washington Nationals , Nyjer Morgan , Ross Detwiler , Space Coast Stadium , Yunesky Maya , Chad Gaudin , Tom Gorzelanny , Danny Espinosa , Wilson Ramos , Adam LaRoche , John Lannan , Livan Hernandez
The Nationals are hoping Jerry Hairston Jr. can bring his experience and energy to a team that made a conscious effort to get more of a veteran presence in the clubhouse this season.
On the first full day of Major League Baseball's winter meetings, Nationals manager Jim Riggleman had his first chance to talk with the media concerning the signing of Jason Werth to a 7-year, $126-million deal.
This Saturday, the Nationals are hosting a special clinic for women and teenage girls who want to learn more about baseball.
You can listen to the Nationals game on 1500 AM.
The Washington Nationals open the 2010 season against the Philadelphia Phillies on Monday at Nationals Park. Here a quick glance at this year's team.
Tags: Craig Heist , Nationals Opening Day , Adam Dunn , Adam Kennedy , Ian Desmond , Ryan Zimmerman , Josh Willingham , Nyjer Morgan , Ivan Rodriguez , John Lannan , Jason Marquis , Mike Rizzo , Livan Hernandez , Scott Olsen , Matt Capps , Brian Bruney , Sean Burnett