Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jim Moran
Rep. Jim Moran (D-Va.) said his efforts to limit parking at the Alexandria administrative center were not part of the new defense authorization bill.
Language in the defense authorization bill passed this week will require the Army to submit a transportation plan to Congress in the next 90 days, addressing how 6,400 new Pentagon workers will commute to a new office with no access to Metro.
Congressman Jim Moran tells Federal News Radio about his efforts to delay a BRAC move to Alexandria's Mark Center.
Unofficial results have incumbent Rep. Gerry Connolly, a Democrat, ahead of challenger Republican Keith Fimian by 921 votes in the 11th Congressional District race.
Tags: Tom Perriello , Frank Wolf , Jeff Barnett , Patrick Murray , Keith Fimian , Gerry Connolly , 10th Congressional District , 5th Congressional District , 8th Congressional District , Robert Hurt , Hank Silverberg , Gary Emerling , Virginia State Board of Elections , Nancy Rodrigues , Sheri Iachetta , Peggy Petty , registrar
Whether its local, state or federal, the 2010 elections will have an impact on how government will shape area lives in the coming years.
Tags: Election Day , D.C. mayoral race , Robert Ehrlich , Martin O'Malley , Gerry Connolly , Keith Fimian , Patrick Murray , Frank Wolf , Jeff Barnett , Frank Kratovil , Andy Harris , Craig Rice , Robin Ficker , Roger Berliner , ike leggett , Doug Rosenfeld , Vincent Gray , Harry Thomas Jr. , Mary Cheh , David Hedgepeth , Christine O'Donnell , Chris Coons , Sharon Angle , Harry Reid , Barbara Mikulski , Joe Miller , Lisa Murkowski
A Virginia congressman is on the defensive eight days before the general election for comments he made about the lack of service in the record of his opponent, a retired military officer.
Rep. Jim Moran tells Federal News Radio if you take 395 through Arlington, your commute may be about to get two to three hours longer every day.
A new House bill would require agencies to invest significant time and resources in training managers. We talk with Rep. Jim Moran about the Federal Supervisor Training Act of 2010.
Legislation proposed in the House of Representatives today would require all agencies to invest significant time and resources in managerial training.
Friday and Monday are the most popular telework days in government. So are you doing your thing from your home computer or are you at work work? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's got the latest saga in the telework marathon.