Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jim Horney
Jim Horney, director of Federal Fiscal Policy at the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, offers his analysis of will happen this week and what that'll mean for your agency.
President Barack Obama's budget director is pointing to spending cuts in three programs as examples of the "tough choices" ahead in the White House budget blueprint that will propose lower spending overall but money for some new initiatives. Details from Jim Horney at the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities.
Last week, Congress skipped town to head home and hit the campaign trail. It seems they left a bit of unfinished business. We talk with Jim Horney with the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities about funding YOUR agency.