Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jim Graham
D.C. councilman Jim Graham has introduced a bill that would raise the city's gas tax by 10 cents in order to fund Metro's daily costs.
Throughout the District, rainbow flags wave in anticipation. The annual Capital Pride celebration has been in full swing since June 1 and will culminate Saturday with the gay pride parade.
Sunday will mark 30 years since the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported the first cases of the disease that would become known as AIDS.
Should Metro stop running at midnight on the weekends to save money and increase maintenance time? Metro board members weighed in Wednesday on the possibility. WTOP's Adam Tuss reports.
Metro is still investigating how a 19-year-old was able to walk into the Bladensburg bus facility on Friday and drive out with a Metrobus.
Voters in the District of Columbia are going to the polls to elect a mayor and other offices.
Tags: Alysoun McLaughlin , Vincent Gray , Adrian Fenty , Mary Cheh , D.C. Board of Elections , D.C. Council , Attorney General , Rokey Suleman , Harry Thomas , Tommy Wells , Dave Hedgepeth , The Washington Post , Kwame Brown , Gary Emerling
At least 100 people crowded around the temporarily closed DC9 nightclub in Northwest D.C. Tuesday night to remember a man who died after a confrontation at the club last week.
Flawed information and system weaknesses may prevent Metro board members from following through on a promised discount for riders.
Riders were supposed to be able to buy a SmarTrip card for $2.50 -- half the price of the going rate of $5.