Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jessica Klement
Nearly two years of negotiating has led to a stalemate between the Social Security Administration and its largest union, the American Federation of Government Employees. The protracted dispute mars the Obama administration's otherwise productive attempts to collaborate formally with federal unions.
Tags: Social Security Administration , Michael Astrue , IFPTE , Greg Junemann , AFGE , Witold Skwierczynski , FMA , workforce , unions , Labor , management , National Council on Federal Labor Management Relations , Emily Kopp
Some call the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee's approval of a 10 percent cut in the federal workforce is a political statement. Others worry it portends cuts in federal pay, benefits or jobs. Federal employees' groups have stepped up lobbying efforts.
Tags: Dennis Ross , Jim Cooper , Colleen Kelley , NTEU , FMA , House Oversight and Government Reform Commitee , Reducing the Size of the Federal Government Throug , Congress , workforce , Robert Tobias , American University , Emily Kopp
President Obama has proposed ending the locality pay surveys that help determine the gap between public and private sector pay and replacing them with a new method for measuring compensation.
Agency leaders, employee unions and associations are recommending ways to improve upon the age-old problem of supervision in the federal workforce. They're hoping to reassure employees that they're being treated fairly, while showing the public that the government is working efficiently. The President's Labor-Management Council is reviewing the plan.
Tags: workforce , national council on federal-labor management relat , Federal Managers Association , Energy , Mike Kane , OPM , Justin Johnson , management , emilly kopp , national council on federal-labor management relat , national council on federal-labor management relat , national council on federal-labor management relat , National Council on Federal-Labor Management Relat
Jessica Klement, chief lobbyist for the Federal Managers Association and Federal Times senior writer Steve Losey join host Mike Causey on today's program.
September 14, 2011
The proposed federal pay freeze has left feds with a lot of questions. We get an update from Jessica Klement with the Federal Managers Association. Walton Francis also joins us for a look at the best health plans for you this open season.
December 1, 2010
Jessica Klement of the Federal Managers Association joins Federal News Radio Senior Correspondent Mike Causey on this week's Your Turn to discuss why she and her organization think it's only a matter of time before more feds telecommute.
This week, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talks with Jessica Klement of the Federal Managers Association about why she feels telework is here to stay, no matter how Congress votes late Wednesday.
FMA's Jessica Klement discusses the biggest legislative threat to federal employees' pensions.
June 1, 2011(Encore presentation June 29, 2011)
Federal workforce issues have become a hot topic on Capitol Hill. Host Bill Bransford talks the good, the bad, and the ugly with Dan Adcock of NARFE and Jessica Klement of FMA.
December 17, 2010