Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jessica Klement
Agency leaders, employee unions and associations are recommending ways to improve upon the age-old problem of supervision in the federal workforce. They're hoping to reassure employees that they're being treated fairly, while showing the public that the government is working efficiently. The President's Labor-Management Council is reviewing the plan.
Tags: workforce , national council on federal-labor management relat , Federal Managers Association , Energy , Mike Kane , OPM , Justin Johnson , management , emilly kopp , national council on federal-labor management relat , national council on federal-labor management relat , national council on federal-labor management relat , National Council on Federal-Labor Management Relat
Jessica Klement, chief lobbyist for the Federal Managers Association and Federal Times senior writer Steve Losey join host Mike Causey on today's program.
September 14, 2011
The proposed federal pay freeze has left feds with a lot of questions. We get an update from Jessica Klement with the Federal Managers Association. Walton Francis also joins us for a look at the best health plans for you this open season.
December 1, 2010
Jessica Klement of the Federal Managers Association joins Federal News Radio Senior Correspondent Mike Causey on this week's Your Turn to discuss why she and her organization think it's only a matter of time before more feds telecommute.
This week, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talks with Jessica Klement of the Federal Managers Association about why she feels telework is here to stay, no matter how Congress votes late Wednesday.
FMA's Jessica Klement discusses the biggest legislative threat to federal employees' pensions.
June 1, 2011(Encore presentation June 29, 2011)
Federal workforce issues have become a hot topic on Capitol Hill. Host Bill Bransford talks the good, the bad, and the ugly with Dan Adcock of NARFE and Jessica Klement of FMA.
December 17, 2010
From pay freeze proposals to furloughs, there are a lot of issues before Congress that could affect feds. This week on Your Turn, Mike interviews Charity Wilson from the American Federation of Government Employees and Jessica Klement from the Federal Managers Association, about what a lame duck Congress can do to federal workers and retirees.
September 22, 2010
This week's Your Turn was jam-packed with information. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talked with Jessica Klement, legislative director at the Federal Managers Association, about the latest regarding the NSPS transition and rolling your unused annual leave into your TSP once you retire from federal service. He also talked with Certified Financial Planner Rebecca Schreiber, who explains why you shouldn't be panicking about the global economy just yet.
On this week's show, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talks with Jessica Klement from the Federal Managers Association and Dave Snell and Dan Adcock of the National Active and Retired Federal Employees Association (NARFE).