Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jerry Williams
Jerry Williams, the CIO of FSA, said he's reorganizing his office to establish customer service representatives to help the mission areas use IT more successfully.
April 10, 2014
Jerry Williams will become the new chief information officer at the Education Department's Office of Federal Student Aid. Patsy Garnett, HUD's acting deputy CIO for IT and business modernization, also is heading to a new agency.
The agency is using a new project management approach, TechStat sessions and new CIO authorities to fix long-standing oversight problems. HUD CIO Jerry Williams said all seven priority programs met their cost, schedule and performance goals this year.
Neidermayer will be replaced by Patsy Garnett as deputy CIO for business and IT transformation.
Check out a preview of this week's Ask the CIO.
HUD chief information officer Jerry Williams and deputy CIO Chris Neidermayer are taking an entirely new approach to fix the agency's challenges around managing and successfully completing IT projects.
January 27, 2011
This week on Ask the CIO, we learn how -- and why -- HUD's CIO reorganized his office.
March 4, 2010
Data relevancy taking over data accessibility
Federal CIO Vivek Kundra says there are $27 billion in IT projects that are troubled. The administration will issue a new strategy to expand the use of TechStat review sessions. Agencies also are feeling the heat to review all IT projects before they submit their 2012 budgets to OMB.