Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jerry Brito
On the Federal Drive show blog, you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.
USPS' Tony Vegliante talks about veterans working at the Postal Service. Attorney Joseph Petrillo discusses the government's many procurement rules. Jerry Brito of George Mason University launched a site to encourage greater transparency at the World Conference on International Telecommunications. Bob Litan discusses a new Bloomberg Government report on reducing the deficit. DoD's Stephen King talks about the Pentagon honoring standout workers with disabilities.
Tags: Tony Vegliante , Joseph Petrillo , USPS , Veterans Affairs , procurement , DoD , DoD Report , cybersecurity , Cybersecurity Update , Mercatus Center at George Mason University , Bob Litan , Bloomberg Government , Stephen King , Federal Drive
Jerry Brito is creator of the site and explains what this means.
Tags: technology , StimulusWatch.org , Recovery.gov , Mercatus Center at George Mason University , Earl Devaney , Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board , Gov 2.0 , Web 2.0 , stimulus , recovery , Dorothy Ramienski
Data being released on Recovery.gov, but one expert says there's not much "there" there.
George Mason University researchers are calling on the government to declassify details about cyber threats. Jerry Brito is one of the researchers behind the call.