Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jenny Mattingley
FederalNewsRadio.com writer/editor Shefali Kapadia joins host Mike Causey to talk about phased retirement, and Jenny Mattingley, director of Government Affairs at the law firm Shaw, Bransford & Roth will discuss the upcoming federal pay raise and the possibility of a government shutdown.
August 13, 2014
Debra Roth will host a roundtable discussion of Senior Executive Service reform.
July 25, 2014
Tags: workforce , Senior Executives Association , Senior Executives Service , Debra Roth , Carol Bonasaro , Jeff Neal , ICF International , ChiefHRO.com , Department of Homeland Security , Shaw Bransford and Roth , SES reform , performance awards , Fed Talk
Is it government accountability or just picking on federal executives? Leaders of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee would argue it's the former. The panel has approved a bill to make it easier to fire or discipline members of the Senior Executive Service. Jenny Mattingley is director of Government Affairs at the law firm Shaw, Bransford & Roth. She lobbies for the Senior Executives Association. She joined Tom Temin and Emily Kopp on the Federal Drive to discuss the major provisions in the bill.
Congress unanimously passed the Civilian Service Recognition Act in late 2011, allowing agency heads to present an American flag to federal employees killed in the line of duty as the result of a crime, terrorism or natural disaster. But OPM has lagged in implementing regulations.
Jenny Mattingley hosts a roundtable discussion of legislation on Capitol Hill that impacts federal workers.
June 6, 2014
Tags: workforce , Congress , performance , pay for performance , federal pay raise , Jason Briefel , Professional Managers Association , Greg Stanford , Federal Managers Association , Jessica Klement , NARFE , Shaw Bransford and Roth , Fed Talk
Jenny Mattingley hosts a roundtable discussion of National Police Week 2014, which is being held in Washington D.C. from May 11th through the 17th.
May 9, 2014
Tags: workforce , National Police Week 2014 , Steve Groeninger , Herb Giobbi , FLEOA , National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund , Jon Adler , Sara Slone , Concerns of Police Survivors , Fed Talk , Shaw Bransford and Roth , law enforcement
Monday is the first work day of this year's Public Service Recognition Week. All this week organizations and people from cabinet secretaries and the Senate to the Washington Nationals will celebrate the work of people like you. Jenny Mattingley, director of government affairs at Shaw Bransford and Roth, tells In Depth with Francis Rose what you can expect this week.
Tony Vergnetti hosts a roundtable discussion of the Public Employees Roundtable and Public Service Recognition Week.
April 25, 2014
Tags: workforce , Public Employees Roundtable , Public Service Recognition Week , Tony Vergnetti , Federal Employee Defense Services , Senior Executives Association , Robyn Kehoe , FEEA , Traci Dimartini , Chief Human Capital Officer Council , Fed Talk , Shaw Bransford and Roth
Alan Paller of the SANS Institute and Jenny Mattingley of Shaw Bransford & Roth counted down the top federal stories of the week with Francis Rose.
John Hudak and Phil Wallach with the Brookings Institution will discuss the top federal government issues in 2013, and what's ahead in the new year.
December 20, 2013
Tags: workforce , Brookings Institution , John Hudak , Phil Wallach , Debra Roth , Shaw Bransford and Roth , Center for Effective Public Management , FixGov , budget , sequestration , Congress , HealthCare.gov , Fed Talk