Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jennifer Pahlka
The Blue Button Initiative started at VA as a way for veterans to more easily access their health care data. But, with the help of Presidential Innovation Fellows, the initiative is now enabling American people across the country to access their personal health records in a human-readable format. Federal News Radio examines the project's greatest successes and where it's headed next as part of our special report, Solving Our Nation's Toughest Challenges: The Presidential Innovation Fellows.
From saving lives to saving hundreds of thousands of dollars, the Presidential Innovation Fellows program is already making a difference in its short two-year existence. In our special report, Solving Our Nation's Toughest Challenges: The Presidential Innovation Fellows, Federal News Radio gets an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the fellows program and examines some of its greatest success stories.
The White House is looking for a few great thinkers for round 3 of the Presidential Innovation Fellows program, which will focus on data innovation, crowdsourcing and digital projects. Applications are being accepted through April 7, with work scheduled to begin on the projects this summer. In part three of Federal News Radio's special report, Solving Our Nation's Toughest Challenges: The Presidential Innovation Fellows, we get a behind-the-scenes look at what's ahead in round 3 of the program.
On the Federal Drive show blog, you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.