Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jennifer Mattingley
Jon Desenberg of the Performance Institute and John Kamensky of the IBM Center for the Business of Government, will discuss how to instill a culture of performance at your agency.
July 26, 2013
Tags: workforce , Performance and results , performance evaluation , performance improvement , Jon Desenberg , Performance Institute , John Kamensky , IBM Center for the Business of Government , Fed Talk ,
Jennifer Mattingley, director of government affairs for Shaw Bransford & Roth, and Tim McManus, vice president for education and outreach, count down the top federal news story of the week.
John Palguta of the Partnership for Public Service, Jessie Klement of the Federal Managers Association, Beth Moten of the American Federation of Government Employees will talk about the proposed federal pay freeze and other issues affecting federal employees.
January 20, 2011
Tags: workforce , FEDtalk , federal pay debate , pay and benefits , deficit reduction , payroll tax holiday , pay freeze , retirement , John Palguta , Partnership for Public Service , Jessie Klement , Federal Managers Association , Beth Moten , AFGE