Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jennifer Mattingley
Jennifer Mattingley, director of government affairs for Shaw, Bransford and Roth, and Andy Medici from the Federal Times will give us an update on legislation affecting federal workers.
May 14, 2014
Tags: pay and benefits , Shaw Bransford and Roth , FERS , SES , retirement , congress , budget 2014 , Federal employee retirement , federal employee pay , mike causey , Your Turn , Andy Medici , Federal Times
Jennifer Mattingley hosts a roundtable discussion of the the status of telework in the federal government.
January 24, 2014
Tags: workforce , telework , OPM , Ron Sanders , Booz Allen Hamilton , Kate Lister , Global Work Analytics , Tyler Robinson , Young Government Leaders , Kimberly Wells , Shaw Bransford and Roth , Fed Talk
Jon Desenberg of the Performance Institute and John Kamensky of the IBM Center for the Business of Government, will discuss how to instill a culture of performance at your agency.
July 26, 2013
Tags: workforce , Performance and results , performance evaluation , performance improvement , Jon Desenberg , Performance Institute , John Kamensky , IBM Center for the Business of Government , Fed Talk ,
Jennifer Mattingley, director of government affairs for Shaw Bransford & Roth, and Tim McManus, vice president for education and outreach, count down the top federal news story of the week.
John Palguta of the Partnership for Public Service, Jessie Klement of the Federal Managers Association, Beth Moten of the American Federation of Government Employees will talk about the proposed federal pay freeze and other issues affecting federal employees.
January 20, 2011
Tags: workforce , FEDtalk , federal pay debate , pay and benefits , deficit reduction , payroll tax holiday , pay freeze , retirement , John Palguta , Partnership for Public Service , Jessie Klement , Federal Managers Association , Beth Moten , AFGE