Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jennifer Mattingley
Jennifer Mattingley hosts a roundtable discussion of the the status of telework in the federal government.
January 24, 2014
Tags: workforce , telework , OPM , Ron Sanders , Booz Allen Hamilton , Kate Lister , Global Work Analytics , Tyler Robinson , Young Government Leaders , Kimberly Wells , Shaw Bransford and Roth , Fed Talk
Jon Desenberg of the Performance Institute and John Kamensky of the IBM Center for the Business of Government, will discuss how to instill a culture of performance at your agency.
July 26, 2013
Tags: workforce , Performance and results , performance evaluation , performance improvement , Jon Desenberg , Performance Institute , John Kamensky , IBM Center for the Business of Government , Fed Talk ,
Jennifer Mattingley, director of government affairs for Shaw Bransford & Roth, and Tim McManus, vice president for education and outreach, count down the top federal news story of the week.
John Palguta of the Partnership for Public Service, Jessie Klement of the Federal Managers Association, Beth Moten of the American Federation of Government Employees will talk about the proposed federal pay freeze and other issues affecting federal employees.
January 20, 2011
Tags: workforce , FEDtalk , federal pay debate , pay and benefits , deficit reduction , payroll tax holiday , pay freeze , retirement , John Palguta , Partnership for Public Service , Jessie Klement , Federal Managers Association , Beth Moten , AFGE