Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jennifer Martinez
On the Federal Drive show blog, you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.
Rep. Frank Wolf (R-Va.) expresses his concerns about leadership at the Commerce Department. Jennifer Martinez, who covers cybersecurity for The Hill newspaper, talks about cyber legislation Congress is considering this week. Maj. Gen. Dana Pittard discusses DoD's largest renewable energy project.
Bloomberg Government analyst Evan Croen talks about a new report that shows agencies don't have enough money to meet energy efficiency and sustainability requirements. Jennifer Martinez, a staff writer at The Hill newspaper, discusses the draft cyber security bill floating around Capitol Hill. Executive Editor Jason Miller talks to former VA Director Roger Baker about his new gig at Virginia IT firm Agilex.
Sen. Tom Carper (D-Del.) talks about his plans as the new chairman of the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee. Greg Kutz of TIGTA discusses new progress being made by the IRS in recruitment and hiring. Jennifer Martinez, staff writer at The Hill newspaper, discusses the new Executive Order on cybersecurity. Don Kettl of the University of Maryland's School of Public Policy offers insight on the State of the Union speech.
Tags: Tom Carper , Congress , Senate Homeland and Governmental Affairs Committee , Greg Kutz , TIGTA , IRS , The Hill , cybersecurity , Barack Obama , State of the Union , Don Kettl , University of Maryland , Federal Drive , DoD , DoD Report , Cybersecurity Update