Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jeffery Zients
OMB's chief performance officer Jeffrey Zients has been in his job now for about 100 days. FederalNewsRadio's Jason Miller tells us what he's learned so far.
As part of our special week-long series "HR: Reinvented", we asked Federal Chief Performance Office Jeff Zients to preview changes coming to personnel practices in the federal government. He told us, changes will start at the beginning.
The Office of Management and Budget said agencies reduced contract spending over consecutive years for the first time in 13 years. A new report from OMB showed reductions in some types of high risk contracts. But officials said the administration is targeting professional and technical services contract spending in 2012.
500 performance improvement leaders from across the Department of Defense, including Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Agencies and activities, and federal government agencies get ready to gather and compare notes, and you're invited! We get details from J. D. Sicilia, the director of the Defense Department's Lean Six Sigma Program Office.