Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jeffery Zients
OMB's chief performance officer Jeffrey Zients has been in his job now for about 100 days. FederalNewsRadio's Jason Miller tells us what he's learned so far.
As part of our special week-long series "HR: Reinvented", we asked Federal Chief Performance Office Jeff Zients to preview changes coming to personnel practices in the federal government. He told us, changes will start at the beginning.
The Office of Management and Budget said agencies reduced contract spending over consecutive years for the first time in 13 years. A new report from OMB showed reductions in some types of high risk contracts. But officials said the administration is targeting professional and technical services contract spending in 2012.
500 performance improvement leaders from across the Department of Defense, including Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Agencies and activities, and federal government agencies get ready to gather and compare notes, and you're invited! We get details from J. D. Sicilia, the director of the Defense Department's Lean Six Sigma Program Office.