Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jefferson Memorial
Chris Core, commentator
Another demonstration in protest of the no dancing policy at the Jefferson Memorial will be held Saturday.
Several people were arrested Saturday afternoon at the Jefferson Memorial, protesting the recent court decision that upheld a ban on dancing at the memorial.
You can't dance if you want to -- at least not at the Jefferson Memorial, according to a federal appellate panel.
When wounded warriors return home, they can face a struggle to reach their "new normal." But even Friday's dreary weather couldn't stop a group of them from taking a meaningful bike ride.
The tall cranes and other heavy construction equipment for the Jefferson Memorial's restoration project obscured the classic view of the domed structure during this year's National Cherry Blossom Festival, frustrating many camera-toting visitors.
This time of year, everyone wants a picture of the cherry blossoms with the Jefferson Memorial in the background, but the grounds of the memorial may look different this year.