Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jefferson Memorial
Chris Core, commentator
Another demonstration in protest of the no dancing policy at the Jefferson Memorial will be held Saturday.
Several people were arrested Saturday afternoon at the Jefferson Memorial, protesting the recent court decision that upheld a ban on dancing at the memorial.
You can't dance if you want to -- at least not at the Jefferson Memorial, according to a federal appellate panel.
When wounded warriors return home, they can face a struggle to reach their "new normal." But even Friday's dreary weather couldn't stop a group of them from taking a meaningful bike ride.
The tall cranes and other heavy construction equipment for the Jefferson Memorial's restoration project obscured the classic view of the domed structure during this year's National Cherry Blossom Festival, frustrating many camera-toting visitors.
This time of year, everyone wants a picture of the cherry blossoms with the Jefferson Memorial in the background, but the grounds of the memorial may look different this year.