Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jefferson Consulting
On the heels of the announcement that Dan Gordon will step down as OFPP administrator, experts evaluate his legacy and discuss the process and pitfalls of naming a successor.
Jonathan Breul of the IBM Center for the Business of Government and Al Burman of Jefferson Consulting count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Federal News Radio told you yesterday about the OMB draft guidance defining "inherently government." We get analysis from former OFPP Administrator Al Burman.
Host Francis Rose counts down the top federal news stories of the week with Lena Trudeau of the National Academy of Public Administration and Al Burman of Jefferson Consulting.
The General Services Administration has hired Kathy Conrad to be its new principal deputy associate administrator in the Office of Citizen Services and Innovative Technologies.