Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jeff Orner
DHS, HHS, Interior and USDA all are on board to try out the Total Workplace initiative that focuses on open spaces, hotelling and mobile employees. GSA Administrator Dan Tangherlini said a new approach to office space will save money and improve how agencies meet their missions.
Jeff Orner, chief administrative officer at the Department of Homeland Security, talks about a teleworking award his office recently received. Sopen Shah, a defense analyst with Bloomberg Government, discusses a new report on federal contracting. Ed Zurndorfer, registered employee benefits consultant, explains what phased retirement could mean for feds. University of Baltimore law professor Richard Loeb discusses the backlog at the Defense Contract Audit Agency.
Big changes in the Coast Guard's acquisition shop are making life easier for their logistics team. The Guard's Jeff Orner and Mike Tangora explain.