Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jeff Orner
DHS, HHS, Interior and USDA all are on board to try out the Total Workplace initiative that focuses on open spaces, hotelling and mobile employees. GSA Administrator Dan Tangherlini said a new approach to office space will save money and improve how agencies meet their missions.
Jeff Orner, chief administrative officer at the Department of Homeland Security, talks about a teleworking award his office recently received. Sopen Shah, a defense analyst with Bloomberg Government, discusses a new report on federal contracting. Ed Zurndorfer, registered employee benefits consultant, explains what phased retirement could mean for feds. University of Baltimore law professor Richard Loeb discusses the backlog at the Defense Contract Audit Agency.
Big changes in the Coast Guard's acquisition shop are making life easier for their logistics team. The Guard's Jeff Orner and Mike Tangora explain.