Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jeff McKay
Take a congested roadway, add 6,400 new workers to the route, and do the math. What results do you get?
If you were backed up for hours on the Fairfax County Parkway this morning, one local lawmaker felt your pain.
While Metro Board members have remained very tight-lipped about actual names of candidates, a Metro source tells WTOP the list of finalists being put together includes a candidate or candidates from outside the realm of public transit.
Tags: WMATA , Metro , public transportation , Greater Washington Board of Trade , Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments , Peter Benjamin , Richard Sarles , John Catoe , Adam Tuss , Sprawl & Crawl
Metro General Manager Richard Sarles tells WTOP the transit agency is currently facing challenges when it comes to air conditioning on trains.