Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jeff Koch
Trey Hodgkins, senior vice president of public sector at the Information Technology Industry Council, and Jeff Kock, independent consultant at MindPetal Software Solutions, joined Francis Rose to count down the week's top stories on Federal News Countdown.
Jeff Koch, former OMB official, and John Salamone, vice president of FMP Consulting, count down the top stories of the week with host Francis Rose.
Frank Reeder, director of the Center for Internet Security at the National Academy of Public Administration, and Jeff Koch, former OMB official and Hill staff member, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Jeff Koch, associate partner at IBM and former portfolio manager in the E-Gov office at the Office of Management and Budget, and Federal News Radio Executive Editor Jason Miller count down the top federal news stories of the week.
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.