Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jayson Werth
WTOP Sports' Craig Heist
After the Nationals lost to the Milwaukee Brewers 6-4 on Wednesday to complete a 1-7 road trip, right-fielder Jayson Werth said after the game changes needed to be made.
Craig Heist, WTOP sports reporter
One of the Washington Nationals' newest players, Jayson Werth, talks with WTOP's Craig Heist about his big contract and why he decided to sign with the Nats.
The Nationals are hoping Jerry Hairston Jr. can bring his experience and energy to a team that made a conscious effort to get more of a veteran presence in the clubhouse this season.
On the first full day of Major League Baseball's winter meetings, Nationals manager Jim Riggleman had his first chance to talk with the media concerning the signing of Jason Werth to a 7-year, $126-million deal.