Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jason Miller
We've dug into the weeds of your 2010 spending bill. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller tells us what he found.
Memo was released Nov. 5.
An excerpt of this week's Ask the CIO program.
Peter Tseronis, co-chairman of the council's cloud computing advisory committee, explains what he and others are doing.
Keeping your finger on the money: There's a brand new focus for your agency's financial management plans. FederalNewsRadio's Jason Miller explains.
The IRS has found a way to keep its pipeline of qualified workers flowing. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller tells us how the tax agency is doing that in his report in our weeklong series the Five Fallacies of Government?
This week, host Jason Miller talks with USGS CIO Kevin Gallagher.