Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jason Miller
Printing Office gets a spot on the Approved Products List to offer graphical personalization services. GPO first mulled providing these services in 2006.
The general spent more than 37 years in the service, including the last three as CIO. Mike Kreiger will be the acting CIO in the interim. Sorenson led several enterprise initiatives including moving the Army's e-mail system to DISA.
The Office of Management and Budget chose four ideas out of 18,000 entries that will save the government money. The winner will get to meet President Obama and present their idea. Voting starts today.
Tags: management , Jeff Zients , Marjorie Cook , Thomas Koenning , Paul Behe , Trudy Givens , Nancy Fichtner , OMB , USDA's Food Safety and Inspection Service , Labor Department's Mine Safety and Health Administ , DHS , Justice Department's Bureau of Prisons , VA , SAVE award ,
A year after the first proposed rule, the agency clarifies language to require re-investigations at least every five years for employees in public trust positions. The rule would implement a 2009 Executive Order.
Correa has spent 28 years working in the procurement area. She now moves to a broader role.
The memo is part of a broader effort to improve authentication to computers and buildings across government using secure identity cards. The White House also is close to finalizing the National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace. President Obama could sign the strategy this winter.
Federal News Radio's Jason Miller explains the new telework provisions in contracts from the American Federation of Government Employees.
OFPP is holding these meetings with large agencies to understand how they are meeting the Obama administration's acquisition goals. The sessions are similar to the TechStat sessions, but they're not at the program level. OFPP also is finalizing rules around multiple award contracts and schedule bidding.
Tags: contracting , Lesley Field , Dan Gordon , OFPP , GSA , Federal Acquisition Institute , Coalition for Government Procurement , GSA schedules , multiple award contracting , acquisition workforce , Frontline Forums , AcqStat , Contracting Functional Advisory Boards ,
Federal News Radio's Jason Miller joined the DorobekINSIDER with details on the stat sessions by the Office of Federal Procurement Policy to collect data on how your agency is reducing the use of high-risk contracts.
EAGLE II is a follow-on to the current contract. DHS is planning big changes for how it runs this new contract. Bids are due in January.