Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jason Miller
After decades in federal government, Sonny Bhagowalia is moving to the state government to be the Aloha State's first full-time chief information officer.
General Dynamics wins $900 million contract to build the consolidated headquarters technology infrastructure.
Republican leaders of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee introduced a bill to reduce the size of the federal government by 10 percent, codifying the deficit commission's recommendation. The legislation also would not let agencies hire contractors to replace federal workers unless there is a "financial advantage to the government."
Tags: pay and benefits , Darrell Issa , Jason Chaffetz , Dennis RossHouse Oversight and Government Reform C , Colleen Kelley , NTEU , workforce , Deficit Commission , workforce reductions , Elijah Cummings , Reducing the Size of the Federal Government Throug , Congress
FAI, DAU teaming together to provide contracting officers and others training and tools.
OPM revises the 2210 job family to include this new title as part of the White House's IT reform plan.
The outgoing secretary said he has focused on achieving stretch goals and impressing upon employees to look at their jobs differently. Gary Locke initiated changes to how Commerce does budget planning, buys goods and services and serve their customers.
Office of Federal Procurement Policy Administrator Dan Gordon issued a memo asking for agencies to improve their internal controls for collecting and submitting acquisition data. The Federal Procurement Data System has had data quality issues for more than a decade.
Schlosser comes to OMB from EPA where she will take over for Mike Howell, who left in November. Schlosser also served as CIO of HUD and worked on cybersecurity at Transportation.
CIO Rosio Alvarez said she soon will release a RFP to move the lab's ERP system to the cloud. Berkeley already moved its email to the cloud.
About 3,400 customers in the Washington region are without power amid a heat wave. Among them, the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission and ATF, prompting them to close for the day. Employees are encouraged to telework as possible.