Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jason Miller
DHS CIO talks with host Jason Miller about hiring, evaluating projects and future goals.
July 23, 2009
After three failed attempts, director Berry hopes to focus only on what needs to be fixed now. Information request comes seven months after agency ended its latest attempt.
Charles Campbell, the MHS chief information officer, discusses changes coming to the current system.
Nov. 19, 2009
Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT will approval organizations to test and certify electronic health records hardware and software. Vendors should be able to submit products to be evaluated this fall.
Acquisition Academy training current and future contracting professionals. The school is open to VA and other civilian agency acquisition workers. VA to add facilities management to curriculum in 2011.
Jackie Patillo will focus on how VA delivers technology to its internal customers. She has been with Transportation since 2005 as the deputy CIO.