Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jason Miller
Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT will approval organizations to test and certify electronic health records hardware and software. Vendors should be able to submit products to be evaluated this fall.
Acquisition Academy training current and future contracting professionals. The school is open to VA and other civilian agency acquisition workers. VA to add facilities management to curriculum in 2011.
Jackie Patillo will focus on how VA delivers technology to its internal customers. She has been with Transportation since 2005 as the deputy CIO.
CIO Ronnie Levine discusses moving into the strategic functions of the BLM.
Nov. 5, 2009
Jack Jones, CIO at NIH, discusses his changing role at the agency.
Several departments are starting to understand that buying and creating technology systems can be done in small, iterative steps. OMB's push for agile development seems to be taking hold across the government.
A proposed rule would ask contractors to track the training received by employees who work on federal systems.
President Obama has codified several initiatives that were developed after classified data became public. The Information Sharing Environment's mission has been extended to help coordinate the development of standards to securely share classified information.
OFPP issued a new memo encouraging departments to consider if the product or service they are buying meets sustainable standards. The memo is another in a series of directives to green the government.