Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jason Miller
Federal News Radio has team coverage of the federal pay freeze story starting with senior correspondent Mike Causey and executive editor Jason Miller.
The Office of Special Counsel's Patrick Boulay told Jason Miller about the office's expanded caseload for veterans' discrimination claims.
Juan Sepulveda, the executive director for the White House initiative on educational excellence for Hispanics, spoke with Federal News Radio's Jason Miller about the impact of the Executive Order on the Department of Education, as well as other agencies.
The Office of Personnel Management is extending its Results Only Work Environment, or ROWE, pilot through 2011. Justin Johnson, deputy chief of staff at OPM, told Federal News Radio's Jason Miller about OPM's decision to extend the program and how the ROWE pilot is going to date.