Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jason Miller
CDC Chief information officer, Jim Seligman, tells host Jason Miller how his agency is playing a growing role in health information technology by investing in health data exchange and bio surveillance.
November 25, 2010
Adrian Gardner, the CIO at NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, tells Federal News Radio's Jason Miller how his past experiences are shaping his current job.
November 11, 2010
Lisa Davis, Assistant Director of Information Technology for the U.S.Marshall Service, talks to host Jason Miller about how her office is in year two of three to modernize and stabilize its current infrastructure.
November 4, 2010
Census Bureau CIO Brian McGrath said the agency is conducting 60 American Community Surveys online. Census also wants offices to virtualize all applications unless they can justify why it wouldn't work.
May 11, 2011
Defense Intelligence Agency chief information officer Grant Schneider tells Federal News Radio about his agency's new virtualized desktop,and other priorities that he is working on.
April 21, 2011
Gary Washington, CIO of the Agriculture Department's Natural Resources and Conservation Service, tells Federal News Radio about his priorities for the agency.
March 31, 2011
Brett Bobley, NEH's chief information officer, tells Federal News Radio why his office doesn't rely on contractors for tech services.
February 17, 2011
HUD chief information officer Jerry Williams and deputy CIO Chris Neidermayer are taking an entirely new approach to fix the agency's challenges around managing and successfully completing IT projects.
January 27, 2011
Sept. 17, 2009
August 27, 2009