Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jason Miller
David Zeppieri joins host Jason Miller to discuss changes at the Overseas Private Investment Corporation since he took over in 2005.
December 30, 2010 (Encore Presentation)
This week, host Jason Miller talks with Diane Herdt about GSA's initiative to use technology to improve the energy efficiencies of the buildings the government owns.
November 18, 2010 (Encore Presentation)
Federal News Radio's Jason Miller talks with Monica Fitzgerald, director of the CIO University, a virtual consortium of six universities around the country.
This week, host Jason Miller talks with Gino Magnifico.
March 11, 2010
Wayne Leiss is not your typical chief information officer. Learn why on this week's show.
Feb. 11, 2010
Host Jason Miller talks with OGE CIO Ty Cooper, who says his agency is in the final stages of revamping its computer network.
Jan. 21, 2010
Roger Baker, the VA assistant secretary for information and technology and chief information officer, talks about being the 'ultimate consultant'.
Nov. 12, 2009
Preston Grubbs, CIO at the DEA, talks about trying to keep up with cartels.
Sept. 10, 2009