Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jason Fornicola
SAIC's Mary Mayonado and Bill Kaczor join Federal News Radio's Custom Media Director Jason Fornicola for a free online chat to discuss the challenges in managing threats throughout the full cybersecurity life cycle - beyond just compliance requirements. Ask the industry experts live and learn about cyber's big picture, how to use data analytics to protect against insider threats, and what they're hearing from customers.
GSA Office of Government-wide Policy Chief of Staff Stephanie Rivera discusses efforts to create a standardized operating process for all agencies, and the challenges and opportunities that go along with it.
Modernization and meeting customer need are critical to remaining relevant. Acquisition Operations Director Jim Ghiloni and Schedule 70 Director Kay Ely discuss the agency's ongoing strategy on Agency of the Month.
Program aims to save agencies money, increase productivity as explained by Chuck Hardy, director of GSA's Total Workplace program to Federal News Radio's Agency of the Month.
As part of its effort to create a 21st century government, the General Services Administration's 18F program serves as a way for proven practices within the private sector to be applied to agencies. In this week's Agency of the Month program, Andrew McMahon, senior adviser to the administrator at GSA, and 18F Co-founder and Senior Team Lead Greg Godbout describe the project to Federal News Radio's Jason Fornicola.
As the government looks to diversify its workforce with younger employees, a new study shows interest is high among college students. The challenge lies in positioning the government so the best and brightest will find those opportunities.
Like many agencies, the Coast Guard continues to feel the effects of sequestration, reducing its operating costs by 25 percent last year. Coast Guard Commandant Adm. Bob Papp talks about where the agency was impacted most and how it worked through the challenges.
The Merit Systems Protection Board seeks additional resources in its fiscal 2015 budget request to improve staffing and IT infrastructure. The agency is working through more than 32,000 furlough appeals in addition to its regular workload and also expects a wave of administrative judge retirements.