Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jared Serbu
Phoenix-based TriWest Healthcare Alliance will end its challenge to the Defense Department's award of the TRICARE West Region contract to UnitedHealth. The decision comes weeks after the GAO dismissed TwiWest's protest.
The Pentagon is telling lawmakers military retirees' share of health care costs is going to have to increase if it's going to meet the budget targets Congress and the President handed over with last year's budget control act.
Letter, sent to 15 large vendors, asks for estimated impacts of sequestration on defense contractors.
Tags: DoD , Congress , budget , sequestration , defense industrial base , John McCain , Kelly Ayotte , Joe Lieberman , Saxby Chambliss , John Cornyn , James Inhofe , Lindsey Graham , Lockheed Marting , Aerospace Industries Association ,
Each sailor will be required to take a new round of training by the end of this year. Courses will emphasize the need for "bystander" servicemembers to intervene when they see activities that could foreshadow sexual assault.
Early-adopter agencies of the bring-your-own-device idea are blazing their own trail through the security, privacy and policy challenges of personally-owned devices on government networks.
Employees in the Pentagon will be able to access their postal mail via a web-based interface and decide how to handle each envelope.
The Government Accountability Office has turned back a protest over a multibillion dollar contract to administer part of the military's TRICARE health insurance system, the losing bidder said Monday. The Comptroller General's decision was not publicly released as of Monday afternoon, but TriWest officials said they had been notified of the rejection.
Hundreds of pieces of equipment the Army has assembled as part of its new network modernization strategy will deploy with soldiers to Afghanistan on Oct. 1, the first results of the Army's transition to capability set management.
Legislation requiring Defense Department to disclose budget-cutting contingency plans would be attached to 'every bill that walks'
Tags: DoD , DoD budget , Congress , sequestration , Kelly Ayotte , Steven Bucci , Heritage Foundation , Brookings Institution , Ashton Carter , American Enterprise Institute , John McCain , Lindsey Graham , Michael O
Under a settlement announced Wednesday by 20 states' attorneys general, the Department of Veterans Affairs will take control of a website that consumer fraud investigators say has been used to mislead military members into making poor use of their GI Bill benefits.