Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Japan
David Hoffman, contributing editor to Foreign Policy and Pulitzer Prize-winning author of "The Dead Hand: The Untold Story of the Cold War Arms Race and its Dangerous Legacy"
Former Air Force Chief of Staff on solving the "people" challenges at the DoD.
Japan's earthquake and tsunami are tragedies on an epic scale, Pentagon Press Secretary Geoff Morrell said Monday, and the U.S. military will do all it can to help.
Jeanne Cummings, assistant managing editor for Politico
Mark Fischetti, editor in charge of environmental and energy coverage for Scientific American
Robert Alvarez, senior scholar at the Institute for Policy Studies and former nuclear policy adviser in the Clinton administration
The mood is "somber" at the Ekoji Buddhist Temple in Northern Virginia following the devastation in Japan. WTOP's Andrew Mollenbeck has the story.
It's the regift that will hopefully keep on giving.
A spending plan approved by the House would slash funding for a tsunami warning center that issued an alarm after the devastating earthquake in Japan.
US-CERT is warning of potential emails scams requesting donations for the Japan earthquake and tsunami.