Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Japan
David Hoffman, contributing editor to Foreign Policy and Pulitzer Prize-winning author of "The Dead Hand: The Untold Story of the Cold War Arms Race and its Dangerous Legacy"
Former Air Force Chief of Staff on solving the "people" challenges at the DoD.
Japan's earthquake and tsunami are tragedies on an epic scale, Pentagon Press Secretary Geoff Morrell said Monday, and the U.S. military will do all it can to help.
Jeanne Cummings, assistant managing editor for Politico
Mark Fischetti, editor in charge of environmental and energy coverage for Scientific American
Robert Alvarez, senior scholar at the Institute for Policy Studies and former nuclear policy adviser in the Clinton administration
The mood is "somber" at the Ekoji Buddhist Temple in Northern Virginia following the devastation in Japan. WTOP's Andrew Mollenbeck has the story.
It's the regift that will hopefully keep on giving.
A spending plan approved by the House would slash funding for a tsunami warning center that issued an alarm after the devastating earthquake in Japan.
US-CERT is warning of potential emails scams requesting donations for the Japan earthquake and tsunami.