Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Japan
David Hoffman, contributing editor to Foreign Policy and Pulitzer Prize-winning author of "The Dead Hand: The Untold Story of the Cold War Arms Race and its Dangerous Legacy"
Former Air Force Chief of Staff on solving the "people" challenges at the DoD.
Japan's earthquake and tsunami are tragedies on an epic scale, Pentagon Press Secretary Geoff Morrell said Monday, and the U.S. military will do all it can to help.
Jeanne Cummings, assistant managing editor for Politico
Mark Fischetti, editor in charge of environmental and energy coverage for Scientific American
Robert Alvarez, senior scholar at the Institute for Policy Studies and former nuclear policy adviser in the Clinton administration
The mood is "somber" at the Ekoji Buddhist Temple in Northern Virginia following the devastation in Japan. WTOP's Andrew Mollenbeck has the story.
It's the regift that will hopefully keep on giving.
A spending plan approved by the House would slash funding for a tsunami warning center that issued an alarm after the devastating earthquake in Japan.
US-CERT is warning of potential emails scams requesting donations for the Japan earthquake and tsunami.