Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Janet Napolitano
DHS will launch a new two-tiered approach April 26 to alert the public if there is a real or imminent threat.
The Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano says DHS needs the financial boost to will need to identify and reduce vulnerabilities in our nation's key cyber networks.
For the second straight year, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano visited the host city to tour the Super Bowl stadium and review the NFL's security plans. She tells Federal News Radio the fans are a big part of the security force.
DHS is in the final stages of deploying version 2 of Einstein across the government, and already is making plans for version 3.
Tags: In Depth , Francis Rose , DHS , technology , management , Peter King , Bennie Thompson , House Homeland Security Committee , George Washington University , cybersecurity , TWIC , terrorism alert system , Supply chain security , Einstein , Jason Miller
Secretary Janet Napolitano said the Einstein 3 software will be deployed across the government to detect and disrupt malicious cyber activity. Cybersecurity among the hot topics Napolitano highlighted during her State of Homeland Security address.
Tags: technology , management , DHS , Peter King , Bennie Thompson , House Homeland Security Committee , George Washington University , cybersecurity , TWIC , terrorism alert system , Supply chain security , Einstein , Jason Miller
The controversial project to build an electronic fence along the country's southern border is being terminated.
A package that ignited at a D.C. postal facility on Friday is similar to two incendiary devices that were opened in Maryland, an FBI spokesperson says.
DHS secretary Janet Napolitano included cybersecurity advancements among the department's 2010 accomplishments
The Federal Protective Service is putting posters in 9,000 federal buildings this week, along with a special toll-free hotline, urging federal workers to report suspicious activity.
The public anger over the TSA safety measures show how difficult it is for the Obama administration to balance national security and individuals' privacy.