Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Janet Napolitano
Sens. Joseph Lieberman and Susan Collins said the agency has not created an IT management and oversight plan. Without a comprehensive model on IT, the agency cannot fix the way it responds to disasters.
Tags: FEMA , senate homeland security and governmental affairs , Joseph Lieberman , Susan Collins , DHS , information technology , IT oversight , Courtney Thompson , senate homeland security and governmental affairs , senate homeland security and governmental affairs , senate homeland security and governmental affairs
The Department of Homeland Security is accepting public comments until April 13 on how it can change, streamline or repeal regulations.
There's a new Chief Human Capital Officer on the job at the Department of Homeland Security.
Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano -- says most countries don't even have a legal framework that governs cyber.
Gov. Bob McDonnell is criticizing Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano for not acting on the state's request to allow state police to enforce some immigration laws.
Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano says securing cyberspace is beyond the ability of any one agency, or the entire government to handle.