Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jane Norris
Can a "whole of nation" approach be the answer to the increasing connectivity of physical and cyber infrastructure protection? Hear insights from DHS experts Suzanne Spaulding, Deputy Under Secretary, National Protection and Programs Directorate and Mark Weatherford, Deputy Under Secretary for Cybersecurity, National Protection and Programs Directorate as they discuss DHS programs in recognition of National Critical Infrastructure and Protection Resilience Month.
Tags: management , FedCentral , Deloitte , Physical and Cyber Infrastructure , Suzanne Spaulding , Mark Weatherford , Harry Raduege Jr , Shamyra Edmonds , Critical Infrastructure Protection and Resilience Month , DHS , NPPD , cybersecurity , workforce
The United States has leveraged its financial and economic power to influence a range of global security threats and concerns from terrorism to international organized crime the world over. Here the latest insights from the Honorable Juan Zarate, noted security advisor and Frank Waikart, former senior advisor on terrorist finance discuss how the United States can continue to isolate rogue and illicit financial activity to advance its national security.
With increased budget constraints, how can agency leaders engage in new and existing innovations that encourage effective collaboration between the public and private sector? Tune-in as CÚsar Hidalgo, Assistant Professor, MIT Media Lab and JR Reagan, Principal, Deloitte & Touch LLP discuss innovation and its role in the Federal government.
Is your agency utilizing the hidden benefits of Telework? Learn how Telework supports transparency, cost reduction and collaboration in government, with Naomi Leventhal, leader of Deloitte's Workforce Flexibility initiative and Jim Reidy, leader of the Real Estate and Location Strategy practice at Deloitte.
The security implications of global warming take center stage.
Getting it right this time.
In the face of an economic crisis, FederalNewsRadio asks three men leading recovery efforts about the latest in their efforts to meet the mission and how they'll know when it has been accomplished.
The reviews are starting to roll in for the government's stimulus program.