Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jane Harman
F.A.O. Schwarz Jr., former chief counsel for the Church Commission, and more than a dozen former congressional aides urged Congress to appoint a special panel to examine the secretive operations of the CIA and the National Security Agency and their impact on Americans' civil liberties.
On the Federal Drive show blog, you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.
Longstanding problems with integration put DHS' mission to protect the country at risk, former leaders and lawmakers said. Nine years after it was created, the department still struggles to make its many components and agencies work as one.
Some members of Congress say the over-classification of documents in the intelligence community is causing miscommunication and confusion -- leading to two bills introduced this week targeting over-classification.
A cybersecurity bill authored by three prominent Senators not only has the support of Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid - it's also picked up support from several influential members of the House of Representatives. Meanwhile, the House Homeland Security Committee finds more questions than answers as it tries to understand the scope of the challenge of protecting America's cyber infrastructure.
Review part of Napolitano's priorities for department
Tags: mngt , P&B , Janet Napolitano , Loretta Sanchez , Peter King , DHS , House Homeland Security Committee , FEMA , TSA , Colleen Kelley , NTEU , information sharing , cybersecurity , collective bargaining , TWIC