Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jan Schakowsky
This week on AFGE's "Inside Government" Reps. John Yarmuth, D-Ky., and Jan Schakowsky, D-Ill., address job creation ahead of Election Day. D.C. Labor FilmFest Director Chris Garlock and National Committee to Preserve Social Security & Medicare Government Relations and Policy Director Dan Adcock also appear.
Rep. Jan Schakowsky, Rebuild the Dream President Van Jones discuss 2012 elections - June 29th, 2012 and July 6th, 2012
This week on AFGE's "Inside Government" Rep. Jan Schakowsky, D-Ill., and Rebuild the Dream President and Co-founder Van Jones discuss the importance of the 2012 elections from the recent Take Back the American Dream Conference. Former Clinton White House senior staffer Bob Weiner and AFGE Voter Protection Coordinator Mark Vinson also appear.
Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-Ill.) addresses health care reform, importance of 2012 elections - February 24th, 2012
This week on AFGE's "Inside Government" Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-Ill.) discusses the importance of the 2012 elections, health care reform and what a single-payer health care system in the U.S. would look like. AFGE Field Services and Education Director Bill Fletcher and Transportation Security Administration Local Presidents Rick McCoy and Kim Kraynak-Lambert also join the program from the recent AFGE TSA Council 100 Founding Convention.
This week on AFGE's "Inside Government" The Nation Publisher Katrina vanden Heuvel and U.S. Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-Ill.) join us from the Take Back the American Dream Conference to address the U.S. jobs crisis and the value of public service. Former U.S. Secretary of Labor Alexis Herman discusses challenges facing the American workforce.
Politico reports on the various proposals coming from both sides of the aisles. None seem to stand out as favorable among lawmakers. The only thing Democrats and Republicans do agree on is that the budget decisions will be tough.