Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jamie Raskin
Maryland State Sen. Jamie Raskin has signed on to a bill calling for a state health department investigation of Fort Detrick.
Maryland's open-meetings law says the public must have access when a majority of an officially recognized group, including House and Senate committees, meets. But the law leaves the door open for other meetings between lawmakers and powerful interests.
Tags: Joan Carter Conway , stakeholder meetings , Susan Wichmann , Common Cause Maryland , Jolene Ivey , workgroup meetings , open meetings law , Maggie McIntosh , Maryland Senate Education, Health and Environmenta , Dereck Davis , Charles Barkley , Nick Manis , Licensed Beverage Distributors of Maryland , Bruce Bereano , Maryland Beer Wholesalers Association , Tom Saquella , Erin Appel , Dan Friedman , Better Beer & Wine Laws , Adam Borden , Maryland Wine Merchants Association
The race for Attorney General has essentially been decided.