Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jamie Blanco
OMB said $687 million was recovered across all agencies this year in improper payments.
Dick Gregg, Fiscal Assistant Secretary at Treasury, joins the Federal Drive with details on the Treasury's move to paper-less benefits
Merit Systems Protection Board Senior Research Analyst Sharon Roth explains what protections federal whistleblowers receive under the current laws
With one week until the holiday travel season begins, hearings are being held on airport screenings, including new pat-down techniques and full body scanners. Bob Cusack, managing editor of The Hill and John Adler, President of FLEOA join us with their takes.
The Wounded Warrior Project is a new collaboration among Raytheon, Cisco - it offers wounded veterans a chance to learn computer and cybersecurity skills. Bob Connors, project director, talks with Federal News Radio about the details.
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services has new rules to fight waste, fraud and abuse in Medicaid claims.
How the Board keeps tabs on the money and described the tools it uses to identify rogue recipients is explained by Doug Hassebrock, the assistant director of investigations for the Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board.
More and more financial advisers are brandishing a baffling array of new credentials. Arthur Stein, CFP, walks us through the alphabet soup.
New rules will help reduce the time it takes to decide applications for disability benefits from those persons with the most severe disabilities. Commissioner Michael Astrue explains.