Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jamie Blanco
OMB said $687 million was recovered across all agencies this year in improper payments.
Dick Gregg, Fiscal Assistant Secretary at Treasury, joins the Federal Drive with details on the Treasury's move to paper-less benefits
Merit Systems Protection Board Senior Research Analyst Sharon Roth explains what protections federal whistleblowers receive under the current laws
With one week until the holiday travel season begins, hearings are being held on airport screenings, including new pat-down techniques and full body scanners. Bob Cusack, managing editor of The Hill and John Adler, President of FLEOA join us with their takes.
The Wounded Warrior Project is a new collaboration among Raytheon, Cisco - it offers wounded veterans a chance to learn computer and cybersecurity skills. Bob Connors, project director, talks with Federal News Radio about the details.
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services has new rules to fight waste, fraud and abuse in Medicaid claims.
How the Board keeps tabs on the money and described the tools it uses to identify rogue recipients is explained by Doug Hassebrock, the assistant director of investigations for the Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board.
More and more financial advisers are brandishing a baffling array of new credentials. Arthur Stein, CFP, walks us through the alphabet soup.
New rules will help reduce the time it takes to decide applications for disability benefits from those persons with the most severe disabilities. Commissioner Michael Astrue explains.