Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: James Webb
Senators Claire McCaskill and Jim Webb gain bipartisan support on legislation designed to decrease wasteful spending. Some provisions in the bill regarding accountability have been strengthened.
New legislation aims to implement some recommendations of the Commission on Wartime Contracting. Includes provisions that would automatically suspend contractors accused of wrongdoing in overseas contingency scenarios.
Tags: DoD , Congress , Senate , Commission on Waretime Contracting , acquistion , industry , contingency contracting , State Department , USAID , Claire McCaskill , suspension and debarment , past performance , Professional Services Council , Stan Soloway , Frank Kendall , Jared Serbu
Engineers, pilots and physicists aren't alone in shaping NASA's legacy over the years. Artists also have been part of the space agency.
September 15th, 2009 at 11:30 AM
Virginia Senator James Webb, joins Scott Orbach on the program for a surprise visit. On this week's program Scott gives a tutorial on how and why you should consider trying to obtain a GSA schedule. You could call this show: Getting a GSA schedule 101. No government speak in this explanation of the GSA process, just the facts and they come fast and furious.