Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: James Tsugawa
Sequestration? Furloughs? Pay freeze? Fed bashing? Poor leadership? The list of morale killers goes on and on. A new Federal News Radio survey on employee morale and leadership -- part of our special report, Leaders in Federal Service -- shows just how bad people are feeling in the federal workforce.
Tags: Top Leaders in Federal Service , morale , Exclusive , survey , Miriam Cohen , Bob Tobias , Max Stier , Partnership for Public Service , leadership , Merit Systems Protection Board , Peter Leeds , Bill Spencer , Michael OConnell , workforce , management
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
A lot has changed in the last 20 years, especially for women who work in the federal government. We get details from MSPB's James Tsugawa and Cynthia Ferentinos.
A new report by the Merit Systems Protection Board says supervision is okay, but could use some improvement. We get details from James Tsugawa of the Office of Policy and Evaluation.