Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: James River
A Virginia State Police investigation of House Clerk Bruce Jamerson's death has found that he shot himself to death with a handgun that had been handed down for decades to successive clerks.
The Coast Guard says a James River boater who had a suspicious device chained to his body has been towed to shore.
Authorities on Wednesday recovered the body of a 25-year-old graduate student who died when a sailboat he was on with nine others capsized in the James River last week, bringing the death toll to two in the group affiliated with NASA's Langley Research Center.
A sailboat carrying 10 people affiliated with NASA's Langley Research Center capsized during a late night cruise on the James River in Virginia, leaving one man dead and another missing while the other eight survived after clinging for hours to floating debris in frigid waters.