Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: James Cash
Jon Adler of the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association talks tattoos. Attorney John Mahoney discusses Uniformed Services Employment and Re-employment Rights Act. Steve Antonakes of the Consumer Finance Protection Bureau talks about a new bureau initiative. Tom Fox provides insight on a new Partnership for Public Service report. Meet Service to America nominee James Cash, chief technical advisor for the National Transportation Safety Board's Office of Research and Engineering.
Tags: Consumer Finance Protection Bureau , Jon Adler , Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association , Capitol Police , Tom Fox , Partnership for Public Service , Steve Antonakes , National Transportation Safety Board , Federal Drive
James Cash of the National Transportation Safety Board's Office of Research and Engineering uses his technical expertise to uncover the causes of transportation accidents.
Captain James Cash of the Coast Guard spoke at the AFFIRM panel about the lesson learned from the Gulf Coast oil spill. The panel was moderated by Chris Dorobek.
The Gulf Coast oil spill is prompting many agencies to take a second -- and often a third -- look at how they handle communications in a crisis.