Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: James Cash
Jon Adler of the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association talks tattoos. Attorney John Mahoney discusses Uniformed Services Employment and Re-employment Rights Act. Steve Antonakes of the Consumer Finance Protection Bureau talks about a new bureau initiative. Tom Fox provides insight on a new Partnership for Public Service report. Meet Service to America nominee James Cash, chief technical advisor for the National Transportation Safety Board's Office of Research and Engineering.
Tags: Consumer Finance Protection Bureau , Jon Adler , Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association , Capitol Police , Tom Fox , Partnership for Public Service , Steve Antonakes , National Transportation Safety Board , Federal Drive
James Cash of the National Transportation Safety Board's Office of Research and Engineering uses his technical expertise to uncover the causes of transportation accidents.
Captain James Cash of the Coast Guard spoke at the AFFIRM panel about the lesson learned from the Gulf Coast oil spill. The panel was moderated by Chris Dorobek.
The Gulf Coast oil spill is prompting many agencies to take a second -- and often a third -- look at how they handle communications in a crisis.