Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: James Cartwright
Retired Marine Gen. James "Hoss" Cartwright, a former vice chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, is under investigation for allegedly leaking classified information about a covert cyberattack on Iran's nuclear facilities.
General James Cartwright said the recent DoD cybersecurity strategy is an important first step in making sure cybersecurity policy is integrated across both the Pentagon and government.
Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General James Cartwright blasted the policy, calling it way too predictable and purely defensive.
The Defense Department will focus its energies on trying to make its IT systems so hard to penetrate that adversaries won't bother trying. The Pentagon barely mentions offensive capabilities in its new cyber strategy.
Pentagon leaders say relationship with Pakistan is central to U.S. efforts in Afghanistan.
The nation's No. 2 military officer strongly endorsed the warfighting value of information-sharing.
The nation's No. 2 military officer on Wednesday strongly endorsed the warfighting value of information-sharing.