Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: James Cartwright
General James Cartwright said the recent DoD cybersecurity strategy is an important first step in making sure cybersecurity policy is integrated across both the Pentagon and government.
Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General James Cartwright blasted the policy, calling it way too predictable and purely defensive.
The Defense Department will focus its energies on trying to make its IT systems so hard to penetrate that adversaries won't bother trying. The Pentagon barely mentions offensive capabilities in its new cyber strategy.
Pentagon leaders say relationship with Pakistan is central to U.S. efforts in Afghanistan.
The nation's No. 2 military officer strongly endorsed the warfighting value of information-sharing.
The nation's No. 2 military officer on Wednesday strongly endorsed the warfighting value of information-sharing.