Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: James Cartwright
Retired Marine Gen. James "Hoss" Cartwright, a former vice chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, is under investigation for allegedly leaking classified information about a covert cyberattack on Iran's nuclear facilities.
General James Cartwright said the recent DoD cybersecurity strategy is an important first step in making sure cybersecurity policy is integrated across both the Pentagon and government.
Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General James Cartwright blasted the policy, calling it way too predictable and purely defensive.
The Defense Department will focus its energies on trying to make its IT systems so hard to penetrate that adversaries won't bother trying. The Pentagon barely mentions offensive capabilities in its new cyber strategy.
Pentagon leaders say relationship with Pakistan is central to U.S. efforts in Afghanistan.
The nation's No. 2 military officer strongly endorsed the warfighting value of information-sharing.
The nation's No. 2 military officer on Wednesday strongly endorsed the warfighting value of information-sharing.