Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jacqueline Simon
Defense Deputy Secretary Ashton Carter told DoD components Thursday to draw up plans for full-year continuing resolution, plus sequestration. The approach to deal with across-the-board cuts would be to freeze civilian hiring, cut training, travel and conferences and reduce business technology expenditures.
Did you ever hear of a GS 14 step 15? Some feds say that's what the National Security Personnel System created, and they love it. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey discusses the rise and fall of the loved-hated NSPS program.
September 9th, 2009 - Jacqueline Simon, director of Public Policy for the American Federation of Government Employees, and federal benefits expert John Elliott join Mike. Ms. Simon will discuss the federal pay raise, FERS flu, NSPS, and changes to hiring rules while Mr. Elliott explains how some people may be losing money by continuing to work!
Administration working with lawmakers to give full federal benefits to domestic partners. Employee union calls sick leave change real progress.