Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jacob Lew
As the new Congress and President Obama try to out-austere one another, what will happen with the 2012 budget? And, will there even be a 2011 budget or yet another continuing resolution?
Lew said his first task would be to review every OMB program for efficiency and responsiveness to the public. When pressed by a Senate committee, however, Lew declined to comment about freezing federal pay and hiring.
Records reveal a huge Citigroup payout to the man President Obama wants to head the Office of Management and Budget.
Now set to conclude his tenure as director of the Office of Management and Budget this Friday, Peter Orszag appraised his 18 months in the job. He points to a number of ways in which he and the administration tried to change the way the government works.
Jacob Lew, the last White House budget director to oversee a budget surplus, will be nominated to return to his old post as director of the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), President Obama announced Tuesday. The Hill's Walter Alarkon joins us with details.
GovExec's Tom Shoop has more.
Deputy Secretary of State Jacob Lew on his agency's FY2011 request, including money for USAID.