Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jacob Lew
Richard Gregg, the Fiscal Assistant Secretary, will step down in June. Treasury Secretary Jacob Lew tapped Dave Lebryk, currently the commissioner of the Bureau of the Fiscal Service, to replace him.
The Treasury Department unveiled Secretary Jacob Lew's new signature on Tuesday. It takes the Bureau of Engraving and Printing about 18 weeks to put new engraving plates into production. That means Lew's signature will not show up on the various currency denominations until sometime this fall.
In order to avoid defaulting on the national debt, Treasury Secretary Jacob Lew said late Monday he will begin tapping into two government employee retirement funds to buy more time.
Treasury Secretary Jacob Lew's loopy signature is showing signs of improvement as he gets ready to affix his "Jacob Lew" to the nation's currency.
Tags: Treasury Department ,
The Government Accountability and Transparency Board submitted its first report to President Barack Obama last week highlighting oversight and accountability initiatives that could be used by more agencies. The Recovery Board is testing a new site to bring together analytical and forensic tools to prevent and find waste, fraud and abuse.
Tags: management , budget , Campaign to Cut Waste , OMB , Recovery and Transparency Board , Government Accountability and Transparency Board , improper payments , waste, fraud and abuse , Jason Miller , oversight