Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jackie Simon
The White House wants to carve out the prescription drug piece and give OPM the ability to negotiate prices through a third party. But experts say this change would cost employees more money and be the first step toward dismantling the entire Federal Employee Health Benefit program.
What does the language in the continuing resolution mean for federal employees? AFGE's Jackie Simon tries to answer some of the most pressing questions around the two-year pay freeze and how the CR affects performance bonuses and step increases. OMB is expected to offer guidance in the coming weeks.
AFGE's Jackie Simon explains what the CR says about your pay freeze?
Some Republican members of Congress are making an election-year pitch to reduce the Federal worker headcount, and save money. But would it really do that?
Tags: management , pay and benefits , House , Federal Workforce Reduction Act , John Salamone , Federal Management Partners , AFGE , Colleen Kelley , NTEU , OMB , Barack Obama , outsourcing , insourcing , brain drain , retirement wave , Max Cacas