Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jack Stultz
Army leaders are encouraging active duty soldiers to consider entering the Reserves, said retiring Lt. Gen Jack Stultz, former commanding general of the Army Reserve Command. Stultz took off the uniform for the last time after a June 9 change of command ceremony.
Gene Zapfel, group vice president at Unisys, discusses the declining federal contracting dollars. Lt. Gen. Jack Stultz, chief of the Army Reserve, and John Gage, national president of the American Federation of Government Employees, talk about stepping down from their respective jobs. Jim Shelton of the Education Department explains why the Office of Management and Budget gives his department high marks.
The Army Reserve wants to make it easier for soldiers in the active component of the Army to make their way back and forth to the reserve components. To do it, the Reserve will raise its standards for those who continue to serve.