Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jack Penkoske
DISA survey finds more employees expect to make move to Ft. Meade in 2010. The number who say they will not go to new headquarters decreases significantly.
Census and DISA are losing the hardwires in favor of mobility.
Seventy percent of the Defense Information System Agency's workers are making the move to Ft. Meade, Md. DISA, however, is keeping the pipeline of potential new hires stocked and taking steps to improve the hiring process. Vendors also have not seen a large exit of employees, but could later this fall.
In the latest installment of BRAC Impact: A Federal News Radio and WTOP In-Depth Series, Jack Penkoske discusses about the telework option to help with the transportation challenges brought on by BRAC.
March 29th at 12pm
Program will discuss progress Report on teleworking in the Federal Government, top telework/COOP priorities, the role of videoconferencing in telework/COOP, key challenges to still overcome, lessons learned, and a vision for the future.
As DISA heads north for the Maryland border, we get an update from Director for Manpower, Personnel and Security, Jack Penkoske.
As part of a huge move, DISA finds little things can mean the most. To keep just a few feds on the job, a new classified telework center is in the works. We get details from DISA's Jack Penkoske.